Last Revised: December 7, 2015
"Crystal Cut s.a." is the Greek company that has conceived, developed, owned and operated Dorobits. It is referred to in this policy statement as "Crystal Cut" or "we" or "our" or "us".
"Data Subject" shall mean any natural person to whom such data refer and whose identity is known or may be found, i.e., his/her identity may be determined directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identity card number or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural, political or social identity.
"Personal data" shall mean any information relating to the data subject. Personal data are not considered to be the consolidated data of a statistical nature whence data subjects may no longer be identified.
Information we collect
- Registration and profile information: all the information you provide in the relevant forms.
- The content of your messages.
- IP addresses and all the information regards your means you use to access our systems.
- Information from cookies.
We do not collect credit or debit card data since when you use your cards for payments you connect with third parties payment gateways.
Use of the personal data we collect
We use personal data collected through the Service for the following purposes:
- For your identification from other users who want to interact with you. You can see the data that is public by checking your "public view" in your account profile.
- For the good operation of the Service, for example messages exchange.
- For the fulfillment of your gift orders.
Personally data we share with third-parties
The only data of our database we share with-parties is that of your addresses in order the gifts to be delivered to you.
Access to personal data
If your personal data changes, or if you no longer desire the Service, you may correct, update or delete it by using the functions of your account menu. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the Service. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We reserve the right to change the provisions of this Policy at any time. Although we shall send notice to you about these changes, we strongly recommend that you visit this page at least 2 times a year.