Terms and Conditions
Agreement of use of service
This is an agreement between
Crystal Cut s.a., hereinafter Crystal Cut or we, a Greek company, the owner and operator of www.dorobits.com and the Dorobits Application software, which provides what hereinafter described as Service,
and you, hereinafter You or you, a user of the Service.
By using the service, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of the present agreement.
"Dorobits Application" or "Application" is the software application that enables the new way of gift giving described in the present agreement.
"Gifts" are the gifts which are delivered to users of Dorobits Application according to the terms of the present agreement and which are listed in the Dorobits Application.
"Gift Partners" are contracting merchants whose products are listed as Gifts.
"Dorobits" is the currency that can be exchanged for Gifts.
"Doricons" are the digital illustrations which can be sent or received through Dorobits Application. Doricons transfer Dorobits.
"Account" is the set of data that is created when You have registered in Application and related exclusively with your activity recorded by the Application.
"Euro Balance" or "Balance" is the amount of real money in Euro currency paid into Your Account by You, minus the cost of Doricons sent by You.
"Dorobits Balance" is the amount of Dorobits transferred by Doricons that have been sent to You, minus the Dorobits that You have exchanged for Gifts.
"She" or "He" will be used interchangeably, unless if they are referred to specific person.
Crystal Cut has developed "Dorobits Application" and You can use it by accessing www.dorobits.com or through its downloadable format for Android smartphones.
You can create an Account in Application.
If You have an Account:
a. You can put money to Your Balance by using the means and the methods of the contracting Payment Gateway Partners.
b. You can buy and send Doricons to everyone you want through e-mail or to other registered users through the internal send service of the Application. Every Doricon has a price in Euro and a value in Dorobits. You can see these values written close to each Doricon. When you buy and send a Doricon, you send also an amount of Dorobits to its receiver.
c. You can receive Doricons. Simultaneously you receive Dorobits that increase your Dorobits balance. If someone does not have an account, she can receive through email Doricons but she cannot collect their Dorobits. When someone receives a Doricon through email, receives also a Dorocode. If she has registered, she can insert Dorocodes to the proper form in the Application. Then her Dorobits Balance is increased by the value of Dorobits of Doricon which the Dorocode corresponds to. She can use the Dorocodes even if she will have registered after its receipt. Dorocodes can be used once. Unused Dorocodes never expires.
d. You can exchange your Dorobits for Gifts. You choose the item from the Gifts you want and you order it. Then your Dorobits Balance decreases by the value of the item in Dorobits. The delivery, change and return terms are written in the items’ descriptions and can vary from Gift Partner to Gift Partner. Gifts can be delivered also by trustworthy retailers in case in your region there is not a Gift Partner.
Your deposits are not refundable
Your deposits in your Euro Account are not refundable and do not earn interest. There is no penalty for underused accounts.
Unused Dorobits are never expires
Unused dorobits are never expires.
Dorobits cannot be transferred
Dorobits cannot be transferred from one subscriber to another. It will only be happened in the undesirable case that the Service will have definitely cease for any reason. Then subscribers can transferred their dorobits so that dorobits can amount in quantities that are convertibles to gifts.
The currency of the money that you may reserve in your Euro Balance is Euro. You can put money in Euro Balance even if of your currency of your country is not Euro by using the Paypal payment method. The exchange rates are determined by Paypal. We do not charge any fee for the exchange process.
Fee for the Service
You deposit money to your account in order to buy doricons. There is not any other cost for the Service. If you will never make a deposit, you will never pay for anything. Especially if someone happens to be only receiver of doricons, she will use the service and probably, if she will have enough dorobits, she will take gifts, without any cost.
Obligations of the user
You will not duplicate, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the Service in any medium without Crystal Cut's prior written authorization.
You will not attempt to reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the Service.
In order to access and use all the features of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that you will have to provide Application with your email address. You are solely responsible for the messages that you send along with Doricons. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although we shall not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Crystal Cut or others due to such unauthorized use.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system that accesses the Service and you are forbidden from ripping the content unless specifically allowed.
We disallow any efforts to reverse-engineer our system or explore outside the boundaries of the requests made by Dorobits clients. You agree not to collect any personal data from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service for spam purposes.
The Application allows its users to send messages and submit profile photos and other personal data. These may be hosted, shared, and/or published as part of the Service, and may be visible to other users of the Service. For clarity, direct messages and Doricons that you send directly to other Dorobits Application users will only be viewable by those users you directly send such information; but your profile picture, your name and your city may be globally viewed by Application users.
You shall be solely responsible for your own messages content and the consequences of sending them. Because Dorobits Application is only acting as a repository of data, user sent messages do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of us, and Application makes no guarantees as to the validity, accuracy or legal status of any content. In connection with your messages content, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
- you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all messages content to enable inclusion and use of the messages content in the manner contemplated by the Service and these terms
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the messages content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the messages content in the manner contemplated by the Service and these terms. You retain all of your ownership rights in your messages content but you have to have the rights in the first place.
In connection with messages content, you further agree that you will not:
- send material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to send the material
- send falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Crystal Cut or any third party
- send material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
- impersonate another person
- send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
Crystal Cut does not endorse any messages or any opinion expressed therein, and Crystal Cut disclaims any and all liability in connection with messages. Crystal Cut does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights via its Service, and Crystal Cut will remove all content and messages if properly notified that such content or messages infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Crystal Cut reserves the right to remove content and messages without prior notice. Crystal Cut may also terminate a user's access to the Service, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer, or for any or no reason, including being annoying. An annoying person is anyone who is determined to be annoying by authorized Crystal Cut employees and partners. Crystal Cut also reserves the right to decide whether content or a message is appropriate and complies with these terms for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to excessive length or limited interest. Crystal Cut may remove such content and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that Crystal Cut is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content, and that such content submissions are not the responsibility of Crystal Cut. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Crystal Cut with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Crystal Cut, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Crystal Cut permits you to link to materials on the Service for personal purposes only. Crystal Cut reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
The design of the Dorobits Application along with created text, scripts, graphics, interactive features and the like, except your messages, and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Crystal Cut, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Greek and foreign laws and international conventions. The Service is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. Crystal Cut reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Service other than expressly permitted herein.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE AT YOUR RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CRYSTAL CUT AND EVERYONE WHO WORKS FOR IT, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE OF IT. CRYSTAL CUT MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF THIS SERVICE'S CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE
- ERRORS OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT
- ANY INTERRUPTION AND CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO AND FROM OUR SERVICE
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SERVERS THAT HOST THE SOFTWARE AND/OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO AND THROUGH OUR SERVICE THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY
- ANY ERRORS AND OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS AND DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT SEND OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE.
CRYSTAL CUT DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT ADVERTISED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE IN ANY USER MESSAGE OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT, AND IT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS.
Limitation of Liability
CRYSTAL CUT AND EVERYONE WHO WORKS FOR IT, IN NO CASE WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR
- USERS’ CONTENT OR THE OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE
- ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY ERRORS OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM SERVICES’ SERVERS
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF SERVICES’ SERVERS OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT SEND OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE CLIENT
- THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE TERMS OF THE PRESENT AGREEMENT.
Crystal Cut reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement within 30 days of it being posted at the Site. Your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement.
The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Greece. You irrevocably agree that, subject as provided below, the courts of Greece shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising therefrom and irrevocably waive any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of Crystal Cut to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
No waiver by Crystal Cut of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including the failure of Crystal Cut to require strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
Last revised: March 30, 2015